Bucking Magnets

This experiment is based on John Bedini's bucking magnets experiment.  

Here is what my bucking magnet ended up looking like.  You can click on the image for a closer look.


It is made with two 1.5" × 1.5" × 5/16" neodymium ceramic magnets.  The magnets are so strong I had to make a mold to hold the two magnets into place before I could get them close enough to glue them with super glue.  After gluing the north poles, I wrapped four layers of wide electrical tape.  The coil is wound from #24 magnet wire wound in bifilar form with 66 turns.  The two center wires are twisted together and covered with electrical tape, as seen in the photo.  

The measured capacitance between the leads is 8 pF, and there is no reading for inductance.  I cannot get a resistance reading between the leads.

Below is the general setup I used.  The large cylinder in the background is an aluminum sheet covered with many layers of polyurethane.  This is part of my radiant energy experiments using Nikola Tesla's Radiant Energy patent.  The copper pipe poking through the well cover is my ground.  It is 17 feet deep inside a well and covered with 16 feet of water.  The bucking magnet rests in an inverted glass insulator on top of four rolls of packing tape.  The instrument is a standard radio shack digital voltmeter.


When I wired the bucking magnet to the ground and antenna, I received a .095 Volt potential across the bucking magnet.


When I disconnected the antenna, I got zero volts.


As time went on during the day, the voltage reading dropped.

When I connected a 4.5mH bifilar wound coil across the bucking magnet, the voltage disappeared.


When I touched the connection with my hand on the antenna side of the bucking magnet, it registered .532 Volts.


After removing the coil and touching the antenna side of the bucking magnet, the voltage dropped to .062 Volts.


I didn't get a picture of touching the ground side of the bucking magnet, but touching the ground side resulted in zero volts.

After about an hour, the voltage readings dropped considerably for the various configurations.  I will attempt these experiments again on different days at different times to see the voltage fluctuations.